PREPARATION TIME: 10 Mins
COOKING TIME: 30 Mins
- Enterprise No Pork Viennas or Enterprise No Pork Polony
- Fatti’s & Moni’s Pasta Quills (Penne Pasta)
- All Gold Tomato Puree
- All Gold Chopped Peeled Tomatoes
- Enterprise No Pork Viennas or Enterprise No Pork Polony, cubed (about 250g or to liking)
- 500g Fatti’s & Moni’s Penne Pasta (Pasta Quills), follow pack instructions for cooking
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 410g can All Gold Chopped Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 x 215g All Gold Tomato Puree
- ¼ cup flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- 8 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the onion and garlic and fry over medium heat until the onions are very soft. About 8 minutes.
- Add the chopped carrot and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Raise the heat to high and add cubed Enterprise Viennas or Enterprise Polony and fry for a few minutes.
- Add All Gold Chopped Peeled Tomatoes, All Gold Tomato Puree, parsley and basil, and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve separately with pasta or mixed into the pasta.