Alfredo Style Pasta
Easy Alfredo pasta for the whole family
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Preperation Time: 15 minutes
- 500g Fatti’s & Moni’s Fettuccine pasta
- 60 ml butter
- 250 ml fresh cream
- 250 ml sour cream
- 1 ml ground nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 x 250 g packet Enterprise Cooked ham, cut into ribbons
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 190 ml Parmesan cheese
- 250 ml fresh bread crumbs
- Fresh basil leaves to serve
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on pack until al dente. Drain and toss olive oil through.
- Heat the butter over a low heat in a heavy-based frying pan. Add remaining ingredients except cheese, breadcrumbs and pasta together. Simmer for 5 – 7 minutes or until sauce is heated through.
- Place sauce and pasta together in a greased ovenproof dish. Sprinkle the cheese and bread crumbs over and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 – 25 minutes or until topping is golden in colour. Remove from oven, garnish with basil leaves and serve.